Friday, July 6, 2007

Rakhi Sawant attempts image makeover

Rakhi Sawant


Mumbai, July 4 (IANS) Rakhi Sawant seems to have opted for an image change. In Rahul Rawail's ensemble comedy 'Buddha Mar Gaya', she has been cast in a role that requires no oomph, only chutzpah.

I was hunting for a girl to play this zany, liberated, frank and fearless girl called Kim in my comedy. No one seemed to fit the bill… until I saw Rakhi on reality show Bigg Boss . I loved her spirit and honesty in the show. I immediately decided to cast her,” Rawail said.

Rakhi, who will join the ensemble cast comprising Om Puri, Paresh Rawal, Anupam Kher (who plays a corpse) and Mobhano Modi-Kotwal, had no inhibitions about doing the film.
Rakhi has no item songs and no striptease element in Buddha Mar Gaya . I’m glad I found her to play the role. I can’t think of anyone better,” said Rawail.

4 comments:

RK said...

www.sinceindia.blogspot.com

Japung said...

waow its cool, more pict please

Handicrafts said...

Rakhi Sawant In Love With Baba Ramdev

Drama Queen Rakhi Sawant has done it again. After expressing her desire to marry Rahul Gandhi, she has now shifted her loyalty to Baba Ramdev.

http://www.bollywoodchaska.com/news/Rakhi-Sawant-In-Love-With-Baba-Ramdev_7163.html

Handicrafts said...

Bollywood celebrity gossips

Ranbir, Deepika to romance again - Their personal chemistry may have gone a bit sour after their break-up, but Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone will romance on the silver screen in Karan Johar's new production 'Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani'